Scientists Witness the FIRST EVER Kilonova with Hubble Telescope! Join us in today’s video as we show you details on NASA’s first ever Kilonova Explosion with the Hubble Telescope. For the first time, NASA scientists have detected light tied to a gravitational-wave event, thanks to two merging neutron stars in the galaxy NGC 4993, located about 130 million light-years from Earth in the constellation Hydra. NASA’s Swift, Hubble, Chandra and Spitzer missions, along with dozens of ground-based observatories, including the NASA-funded Pan-STARRS survey, later captured the fading glow of the blast’s expanding debris
- A NASA Spacecraft Will Collide With an Asteroid . Watch Live Here
- Something Catastrophic Happened On Betelgeuse And Hubble Saw It
- NASA James Webb Space Telescope Capture Jupiter Planet with Two Giant Storms with Powerful Winds
- The Tragic Final Images Of NASA’s Opportunity Rover
- Scientists Witness the FIRST EVER Kilonova with Hubble Telescope
Aucun commentaire à afficher.