Something weird has been happening in the solar system that’s nearest to ours. Proxima Centauri is just 4 lightyears away and scientists have been picking up some unusual signals from one of the system’s planets, Proxima B. These strange anomalies dubbed “artificial lights”, have been rattling the brightest minds in the space community, but what are they? And can this be an indication of intelligent life on the planet?
- A NASA Spacecraft Will Collide With an Asteroid . Watch Live Here
- Something Catastrophic Happened On Betelgeuse And Hubble Saw It
- NASA James Webb Space Telescope Capture Jupiter Planet with Two Giant Storms with Powerful Winds
- The Tragic Final Images Of NASA’s Opportunity Rover
- Scientists Witness the FIRST EVER Kilonova with Hubble Telescope
Aucun commentaire à afficher.