If the supervolcano underneath Yellowstone National Park ever had another massive eruption, it could spew ash for thousands of miles across the United States, damaging buildings, smothering crops, and shutting down power plants. It’d be a huge disaster.
- A NASA Spacecraft Will Collide With an Asteroid . Watch Live Here
- Something Catastrophic Happened On Betelgeuse And Hubble Saw It
- NASA James Webb Space Telescope Capture Jupiter Planet with Two Giant Storms with Powerful Winds
- The Tragic Final Images Of NASA’s Opportunity Rover
- Scientists Witness the FIRST EVER Kilonova with Hubble Telescope
Aucun commentaire à afficher.